To convert from a PDF file to a text file, you must first go to the website below. >>> https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-word
- Then you need to click on the Add Fine option.
- Then it will be brought to your PC by heart.
- From there you need to set the file that you want to convert the PDF file to a text file.
- You will have to wait for the file to upload.
- Then when the file is uploaded then you convert Paste two words here.
- After pasting here you will see a button called Choose Options you need to submit there.
- The PDF file will then be automatically converted to a text file.
- You can then download the text file from there and take it to Google Drive or you can share it anywhere on your social media.
- And if they don’t let you convert.
- In that case they have an option of Free Taylor Seven Days. You can register using any email by pressing on it.
- Then you can use it for seven days.
- If you ever need to convert a lot of files.
- In that case you will be able to work by creating a new account every seven days.